Thursday 17 November 2016

Smartphone Apps that you love

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.


Good Afternoon.
Hallo my friend. My name is Ari Susanto. Wellcome back to my blog. Now I had already entered weekend to five and the task of that we can of miss Dini is about the app is very I love in smartphone. You know the app is what I love? Of course not right hehehe. Well I will tell to you, the app I love the Blackberry Messenger in android. Why? Because the app Blackberry Messenger in android have a lot of advantages. Here are some excess Blackberry Messenger in android results I searching in google.


1. User smartphone no longer need to have two Handphone ( android and blackberry ) because the app Blackberry Messenger already can directly used on the phone android/ iOS. 
2. The app Blackberry Messenger in android that are multiplatform, so you could use in almost all merk Handphone android, whether it’s samsung, sony, mito, advan, and merk merk other OS her already support.
3. The capacity app Blackberry Messenger in android small.
4. Don’t prestige again when asked “No. PIN you how”? Remember indonesia is one of the fever Blackberry Messenger.
That’s some point an app Blackberry Messenger to android. It also can we communicate with a friend of our friend, boyfriend us, either through chat, voice note, or telephone blackberry messenger. We can also send photos/ files to a friend of a friend who had been contact in blackberry messenger us. Maybe that’s all I can say or tell me. I hope you all understand and also liked the app Blackberry Messenger in android.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment