Wednesday 28 September 2016

Two things that you have to bring everywhere you go

Assalamuaikum wr.wb


Good Afternoon.

Hallo my friend, how are you? I hope you just fin. I have a homework from miss.Dini in third week. The tittle is “Two Stuff I Bring To Anywhere”. Now I want to tell you the story about my stuff that I bring to anywhere. Please read until end.

Everyday, I always bring this things to every where. I think this is most important thing that I have. You know what is thing? Yes, that is my handphone and my wallet. I got this phone from my sister, she give me Samsung Galaxy  Ace 3. 
I like this phone, because this phone  have much aplication that I need, like Instagram, Blackberry Massanger, Facebook, etc. futher more this phone have amazing background, hight pixel so the display of this phone is very clean.
How about my wallet?
 I cant do anything without my lovely wallet. I buy this wallet in distro at Sambas city, in this distro you can see many brand of wallet, and I choose the Levi’s brand with brown colour. I love this wallet, its so elegan and I think its not to expensive and not to cheap. And the most important is, you can put your money, and many license like driving license,  in there. I think thats all, and you can imagine what can I do if I didn’t bring that things.
I think my story was finished. I hope you like my story. And wait to the next my story.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment