Wednesday 21 September 2016

Your favorite selfie and why

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb 

Good Afternoon.
Hallo my friend, how are you? I hope all of us in a state of just fine. My name is Ari Susanto, I of Department of Electrical Engineering, Tanjungpura University 2016. This afternoon I want to tell you about my favorite selfie and why the photo became my favorite?
I want a little tells about photos selfie I choose, this photo I take when the first time I ride to the top of Mount Jamur precisely in territory District Bengkayang, the Provincial Government of West Kalimantan, Indonesia on October 13 August 2016. This is my first climbing with my friends who named Saputra of Industrial Engineering, Urai Okta Jumnur Ilahi Planologi Engineering, Dody Susanto Chemical Engineering, and Muhammad Rifa'ie Civil Engineering, where we’re all here is a new student University Tanjungpura faculty techniques force 2016. Is not easy thing for us to reach the top of Mount Jamur this, because all that require force, struggle, physically, as well as guts high. But fatigue that we feel it, all in the pay paid off with a view of the beautiful. Maybe a little disappointed with the burning of the forest everywhere, so make the sight of a natural and the go-ahead it will be a little less heed eyes.
We can only hope beautiful the top of the Bukit Jamur can guarded by the climberand the people around. Because the Bukit Jamur one of the beauty in have Provincial Government of West Kalimantan.
I think its enough friend, I hope you understand my short story.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment