Thursday 8 September 2016

Your reason choosing your study major at UNTAN

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Hello friends, my name is Ari Susanto. Welcome to my blogspot.
I have a homework from Miss Dini. She is my English languange class lecture in engineering faculty, she want me write my reason choosing study major at Tanjungpura University.
You must know I graduate from SNMPTN for enter engineering faculty, why I choose Tanjungpura University? Because Tanjungpura University is the best University in West Borneo.
As we know, Tanjungpura University have 9 (nine) faculty, Law Faculty, The Medical Faculty, FKIP, MIPA, Engineering Faculty, and Forestry Faculty. As has been described in the top , I was continue to study. In Engineering Faculty, precisely in the Department of Electrical Engineering. You know why I choose Electrical Engineering? Yes I very-very like and loved electric. And than I saw the clances of jobs in Indonesia, where the Department of Electrical Engineering much needed and highly evolved. So in every year of his company requires a lot of employees to join as labor. Want to in private firms and the country. As we know in a electrical not only to pursue a scholar and get a decent job. During the lecture I should be more followed the race. One of her robots. Who became my dreams into engineering students electrical.
I think its enough, I hope your understand and now your know why I chose Tanjungpura University, why I choose Electrical Engineering.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment